Melon Scent

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBeachy

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a good watermelon FO. The only EO i've seen, is watermelon seed and I'm looking for the fruit scent. I'd rather it be only watermelon, but as long as it's the dominant scent, a blend will work. Needs to behave in CP.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I've always like Watermelon Patch from Oregon Trails Soaper's Supply. Smells like straight-up watermelon to my nose (instead of Jolly Rancher-type watermelon).

IrishLass :)

I've always like Watermelon Patch from Oregon Trails Soaper's Supply. Smells like straight-up watermelon to my nose (instead of Jolly Rancher-type watermelon).

IrishLass :)

That sounds just about exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks Lass.

Lass, I'm hoping I like the scents, because their shipping looks to be stellar. I ordered a couple of scents from them on Monday the 24th, including the watermelon. It's on schedule to be delivered on Fri the 28th. All the way from Ore, to S Texas in 5 days and one of those being a holiday, is a beautiful thing.

Thanks again for the recommendation.

Ok I stand corrected. It arrived today, Wow. Two day shipping from Oregon? Scents are good. The watermelon smells exactly like I was hoping for OOB. I'll play with a blend this weekend. The coconut breeze, smelled good and she sent me a free Creamy coconut because she said she liked that one better. haha. I'm liking this lady.

Thanks again for the referral.

Latest posts

Back