Maryland Eastern Shore

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Anyone know anything about it?

Pocomoke
Accamack County areas below Salibury

I am looking to buy a get-away home

phillysoaps said:

Pocomoke

My family has a beach house in St Michaels on the Tred Avon River in Talbot County. Above Salisbury, Dorchester County. It's quiet and sleepy, very relaxing. We like to sail, so most of time we are either on the water or getting ready to be. Where we are is very rural, not too many stores, other than boutique-y places so we make a stop at Costco on the way over.

You might want to do a little more checking. Pocomoke is in Worchester County, MD. Accomack County is in Virginia.

Deda said:
phillysoaps said:

Pocomoke

My family has a beach house in St Michaels on the Tred Avon River in Talbot County. Above Salisbury, Dorchester County. It's quiet and sleepy, very relaxing. We like to sail, so most of time we are either on the water or getting ready to be. Where we are is very rural, not too many stores, other than boutique-y places so we make a stop at Costco on the way over.

You might want to do a little more checking. Pocomoke is in Worchester County, MD. Accomack County is in Virginia.

cool thank you, I looked in Pocomoke county and saw only 9 houses for sale :shock:

Latest posts

Back