Looking for a great Freesia FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArcticBanshee

Reaction score
Hello All!
Not sure what’s going on with BB’s website, but I’ve been trying to place an order for the last few days, but I get a generic error message. No reply to email or calls. I’ve purchased other things on other websites so…. They might be having system issues all around.

I am looking for a Freesia FO that smells similar to BB’s Freesia Bubble Bath. It can be mixed with something else too. I’ve just started soaping, and that is the scent that has been my favorite so far, out of the 50 or so oils I’ve already collected. Lol

Thanks for reading! :)

Their site is working okay for me. Have you tried clearing your cache & cookies? As far as freesia goes though, I'm afraid I'm no help.

Their site is working okay for me. Have you tried clearing your cache & cookies? As far as freesia goes though, I'm afraid I'm no help.

I am using my phone. The site works fine for me too, but if I try to purchase, I get an error message. I had to order a freesia elsewhere.

Hello All!
Not sure what’s going on with BB’s website, but I’ve been trying to place an order for the last few days, but I get a generic error message. No reply to email or calls. I’ve purchased other things on other websites so…. They might be having system issues all around.

I am looking for a Freesia FO that smells similar to BB’s Freesia Bubble Bath. It can be mixed with something else too. I’ve just started soaping, and that is the scent that has been my favorite so far, out of the 50 or so oils I’ve already collected. Lol

Thanks for reading! :)

UPDATE: BB said their PayPal and Applepay buttons aren’t working, that you have to click on “Secure Checkout” then click those buttons in there. I was finally able to purchase.

UPDATE: BB said their PayPal and Applepay buttons aren’t working, that you have to click on “Secure Checkout” then click those buttons in there. I was finally able to purchase.
BB had been having trouble with their website for a couple of weeks now, then. Their payment buttons didn’t work, and even when I tried to submit the order twice, I got an error message both times. The error message said to call customer service got help, but they never answered the three times I called. I even sent a message to them through their chat feature. To my surprise, I was actually debited the money for the order, even though I received no order number or confirmation in any form. I even called my bank to let them know I was disputing the charge. I reached out to BB one last time to let them know I was displeased and that I wanted a refund for the order because I had already placed an order with a different website and didn’t want a duplicate order from BB. They did eventually send me an email in response, and they refunded my money, but it was a really frustrating process. And it still really irks me that they never called me back, though their automated line said they would call back within 24 hours. I’m really irritated with them as a whole lately, for more than just this latest experience, but they never offer free shipping no matter how much money you spend, and even when you pay through the nose on shipping, they are still slower than Christmas. I have since found other companies with better pricing, better shipping policies (free shipping), faster shipping, and excellent customer service members who actually answer the phone.

BB had been having trouble with their website for a couple of weeks now, then. Their payment buttons didn’t work, and even when I tried to submit the order twice, I got an error message both times. The error message said to call customer service got help, but they never answered the three times I called. I even sent a message to them through their chat feature. To my surprise, I was actually debited the money for the order, even though I received no order number or confirmation in any form. I even called my bank to let them know I was disputing the charge. I reached out to BB one last time to let them know I was displeased and that I wanted a refund for the order because I had already placed an order with a different website and didn’t want a duplicate order from BB. They did eventually send me an email in response, and they refunded my money, but it was a really frustrating process. And it still really irks me that they never called me back, though their automated line said they would call back within 24 hours. I’m really irritated with them as a whole lately, for more than just this latest experience, but they never offer free shipping no matter how much money you spend, and even when you pay through the nose on shipping, they are still slower than Christmas. I have since found other companies with better pricing, better shipping policies (free shipping), faster shipping, and excellent customer service members who actually answer the phone.

Yeah I had a very similar experience, tried calling, no answer. I think whatever developer works on their site doesn’t know what they are doing, tbh.
Also, the order before last for me was a hot mess of leaked oils AND micas. I emailed them with pictures and said look, I know y’all understaffed, but the way this was packed up had absolutely no love, and is frankly disappointing, and that I expected better. They did email me back apologizing and sent me new micas, but that experience and the website issues has got me looking for other sources too. Pity because their Freesia Bubble Bath scent is my favorite FO ever, and most of the other oils I’ve tried of theirs were nice.

I honestly totally get lack of help- but I would rather wait longer to get an order and have it packed with care then have the mess I opened up that day.

Latest posts

Back