Location of "Soap" on Labels?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the boxes were already made, I would get a cute stamp made with the words "hand made soap" and put it on the lower left. If you can get them redone easily, I'd print it there.
Cute boxes!

Thanks for all the great ideas...I will play around with it a bit and see what looks best. Never enough hours in the weekend to get it all done, and now it's Monday again! Grrrr

Hermanam Love those Boxes! I have been looking at the Cameo and the Cricut. Is that box a template? Another Question, do you print on the paper prior to making the box?
It's such a big investment, I have been trying to do a lot of research. I have a friend with Cricut, and we had difficulty making a box.

Soapsense, I love the cameo. It's a little bit addictive, so I have been spending about as much time on it as I have soaping lately. Yes, the cameo lets you print on the paper first (with a separate printer), then you run the paper through the cameo for cutting. No, my boxes aren't a template. I designed the layout myself, but I really didn't find it too difficult. There are lots of box templates available to download, but I wanted to make something custom. I know it's a big investment, but I can't say enough good things about the cameo. Let me know if you have more questions...I'm happy to help. :)

I was thinking of the same thing as Lin but only the small word "Soap" under the scent name, and in the same color, on the right. Keeps the label cleaner and less cluttered and fulfills the requirements.

I love your boxes.

Thanks for all the great ideas. I don't know why, but packaging totally stresses me out. I am doing a fair in 2 weeks and trying to decide on packaging. I won't be doing these boxes because I just don't have enough time to make them for soooo many bars. I might just shrink wrap with a sticker label for the fair (not my preferred, but I'm in a time crunch now...ugh!)

Back