Life is PHun...eh...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anhoki

Reaction score
You get busy and stay gone for a little while and all of a sudden you realize it is October. :shock: DUDE. It's Fall break and the kids...well...are driving me bonkers. Life's been fun. The eldest dawling got Pneumonia a couple weeks ago. Is better now. Younger dawling is heading for it. Life's been busy. I decided to host two Secret Santa swaps on Etsy. ACK. It's getting busy too. Too fun though. :D When I haven't been working on my dad's "magician/wizard" Halloween costume I have been making few products. :(
I did get an awesome batch of dsm soap made...
2917187930_e57a200c05.jpg

A couple new perfumes
2921859518_d98c290388.jpg

A beautiful salt bar with witch hazel, sandalwood, clove, black pepper, patch and a little ground oatmeal. YUMM!
2929570162_3c0a08fccb.jpg

DH has ventured into making soap stamps and has a ton of orders of late. That has kept me from working on the batches I desperately need to do for Fall. He made my DSM and Smiley. Now he's telling me I have to work on the artwork for a custom he just received. :wink:

Angela, John has done a great job on the soap stamps. 8) I've seen a couple of recent ones he has done and the stamp and soap looks great! Nice work and beautiful soapies! :D

Paul

Back