LETS SEE YOURS

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!! Everyone's stuff is so beautiful!! Y'all are very talented and the recipients are lucky to know you.

Jaaret - Your tutorial is fabulous!!! Thank you!!!!!! Pics work much better for me than trying to visualize it.

Digit

Xyxoxy - those are beautiful! I love the krinkle cut! The color is amazing!

Thanks for sharing! I love looking at all of these! Very nice looking soaps!

Everyone has great unique ideas!

This is the only special item I made for the Holidays this year. Pairs of photo soap with famous paintings on them.

Tabitha said:
This is the only special item I made for the Holidays this year. Pairs of photo soap with famous paintings on them.

WOW photo soap !!!! Thats very cool !!! I need to learn how to do that!!! Thats AWESOME!!!

Jaaret - thank you for that tutorial - I have been wrapping my soaps with coffee filters but I like your idea of using flowered papers and stuff.

Tabitha - photo soap!!! Please, please tell us your secret....

Everyone - thank you for sharing - your soaps and ideas are wonderful and inspiring....

Cheers
Lindy

Thanks everyone!

The disolving paper comes from Brambleberry. The only secret is waterproof ink.

I have been having fun with them.

This is for a friend's mom. Soap, lotion, foot cream, face cream, body polish & an organic face cloth.

Tabitha said:
Everyone has great unique ideas!

Tabitha - I swear. These were such a hit with my kids. They were arguing over who gets which ones!

the oval shaped soap is actually a sponge that I put inside of a oval mold and poured soap into I lovede the way it turned out. I am so sorry about the late reply.

Latest posts

Back