Lavender Vanilla cut pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon_m

Reaction score
So I did this Lavender Vanilla blend and when I first mixed it I could still smell the Lavender which isn't my fave by any means so I wasn't thrilled but DH loved it so I soaped it. I did a making vid and a cutting vid if you care to watch.

Today I like the scent... well I don't hate it but I don't love it. It's ok and I will admit it's grown on me. Anyway here are pics of when I first cut it... and pics from just now. I did leave the soaps sitting in the same position they were in last night when I took the pics, so they're not cleaned up or anything yet.

img_0320-207.jpg

and then today

img_0322-208.jpg

Needless to say, I'm thrilled with the brown!!!!

I am still constantly amazed by the transformation of soaps with a discolouring fragrance! I love this soap, and I love the contrast of the other colours with the brown......beautiful job :)

Wow, that is amazing. I love the transformation photos. My two soaps have darkened a bit since I took the pictures, but nothing like this!

Wow! What a change. THe oxidation is beautiful. Now when are you going to boil down that patchouli you bought and make a hippy soap? :D I'm going to watch your videos when I get home. I love your vids!

Lavender Vanilla..

Woooowza!! what a nice outcome. I wish some of my bars had morphed like that. You really had that FO working for you..The before and after are equally as nice...:p
Jerry

Wow! What a change. THe oxidation is beautiful. Now when are you going to boil down that patchouli you bought and make a hippy soap? :D I'm going to watch your videos when I get home. I love your vids!

I don't know yet... soon I hope. I only have another 2 weeks to make CP soaps for my fair.. so in the next week I think. I'm going to infuse my olive oil with some of the patchouli for a full 3 lbs of soap so I should get that going soon!.

Nice little surprise there for you the next morning huh? :D That turned out great! What a transformation- absolutely beautiful soaps!

Back