Lavender soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarvan

Reaction score
My all-time favorite scent is lavender and I would like to combine this with oatmeal. I would like to know if anyone has a recipe that makes luxurious bar of lavender/oatmeal soap? I would be ever thankful!

Jen

Hi Jen, just found this post now....

You can add lavender and oatmeal to any soap recipe - it all depends on the other properties you want to include. I have a base recipe for the % of oils I use and just add whatever I feel I want to play with next. Just follow the recommended guides for how much lavender eo or fo ppo. HTH!

Tanya :)

I always grind my oats to a powder as well so I can get all the benefits of Oatmeal without it being scratchy at all....I so love oatmeal soap! And double ditto everything Tanya told you....

Just curious , if anyone mixes the oats with a little water before adding to the soap.I read that this helps the oats not to clump up, it also makes a kind of oatmeal milk if you grind the oats finely. I don't add water to the oats, but was curious if anyone else does and do you notice any difference ?

Latest posts

Back