Latest soap - Summer Fling

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvercb67

Reaction score
Honest opinions please! Does the stamp look horrible?

1780757_407018269434797_231075757_n.jpg

Agree with FGO, the last bit is hard to read.. Personally i think it's a bit busy coz the logo itself is already kinda big and swirly. Much prefer w/o the writings so ppl can concentrate more on the soap and the logo.

With any new thing, it takes a little practice to know how much pressure to apply. It's nice.

I agree. It doesn't look as harsh in person as the pic. The bright purple is not showing through. But every batch is a learning tool. Ugh. It is what it is. lol it smell great anyway.

Thank you everyone!

Last edited:
All in all, I like it. I might go with less text, though. I agree with Seven that it looks a bit busy with the logo and all the text.

Maybe just the logo and "Soap By Deb Kay" or something.

The logo is really beautiful. I'm not much for any sort of writing on soaps at all, but just the logo on it's own would have been really, really pretty. The stamp as shown in its entirety is a bit big. It's hard to see the soap itself through it all.... but again, the logo itself is really pretty. :)

Back