Spring Fling 2023

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So day 2 went well and I must say that it took me two days to recuperate. I was invited to do another sale but I'm a bit worn-out from pure nerves. I may have to take a break... LOL. However, I should probably do the sale event being that it will give me more practice for sure. However, I'm a bit mentally exhausted to make any commitments right now. Thanks all for your advise. It helped me immensely.
I'm pretty much completely exhausted from every event I do for a couple days. Always much more tired than I ever was working for someone else. You might always feel that way. :) You'll get used to it. Just remember that this is YOUR business. You are the one calling the shots. You get to say yes or not. You get to make the decisions. If you want to work at 3 am, you can. If you want to work at 6 am, you can. To me, not having to answer someone and set my own schedule (mostly) is worth it all. Go get some sleep and do nothing for a couple days, then come back.

Latest posts

Back