label making software

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the feeling. I just can't afford to pay the pros just yet.

I design my labels at scrapblog.com which is actually a scrapbooking website. It is free to join and they have hundreds of free stickers, backgrounds, fonts, frames, etc. Anyway... I go on there and design my labels and then save & download as a jpeg. I then insert them into a word document in the size I need them and make a sheet that I can print when needed. I have so many scents that what I did was I designed my lotion label and left a spot for inserting the scent. When I am ready to print my word doc of lotion labels I insert a text box & add the scent and position it on the label.
I print on sticker paper and spray it with a can of waterproofing spray I purchased at Michaels (I forgot the name but can check my can later - I am in bed right now). The spray is to preserve pics, etc for scrapbooking and works perfect for waterproofing. I used to buy vinyl waterproof but the can is SOOOO much more cost effective. I paid about $7 - $8 and it literally did hundreds of labels for me.
Hope this helps a bit! Let me know if you want more help!

I should clarify...i don't use any of there stickers or backgrounds for my labels. I just use it to make a shape, add my text & save as a pic. You can upload your own images to incorporate in your labels. I shouldn't suggest you use their graphics for commercial use because I don't know the legality of that.

Thanks for responding. I'm going to be working hard on this today. I need to dopet jar labels, lids and lotion bottle labels. The hardest part was finding something that really popped out at you with a nice background and words bold on top (layering). Also finding round or oval labels that fit jars.

I'll check into this today. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back