I've Gone Down The Foiling Rabbit Hole!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerelife

Reaction score
If you know me from prior posts over the years then you know I'm very particular about my packaging/branding/booth display. If you don't, then suffice it to say that I tend to be a little 'over the top' - I have a mini chandelier in my booth if that tells you anything.
Per foiling...I switched to foiled business cards from Vistaprint a few years ago and love them. I've dreamt of very Baroque designs for labels for years but they don't translate well in regular print. So foiling it is. I've done my research and bought the equipment I need.
Is this cost effective for a small business? Not at all. But if it makes me happy then I just don't care.
Anyone else foil their labels and willing to offer tips to a newbie at this?

While I don‘t foil my labels, I can relate to the motivation to do it. I wanted my business cards (for face painting) to be colorful and metallic looking, so I get them printed as photos in pearlescent photo paper. If I wanted to add a touch of gold to my labels I would probably use vinyl, since I have a silhouette machine I would find it easier to cut it add it as a sticker, but i think foiling will look more smooth. Have fun!

Latest posts

Back