Kudos to PaperMart

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just have give a shout out to PaperMart. I bought packaging and some very cute clear glass hexagonal jars recently. They sent me everything I ordered quickly and in great shape. They also sent me a whole extra case of little (1.5 oz) hexagonal jars that I hadn't ordered. When I contacted them about it, and offered to pay for them (since they were cute and already in my possession) or, if they preferred, send them back, they said it wouldn't be fair to make me pay for them and wished me a happy un-birthday! Talk about awesome! :thumbs::D With all the bad news and bad behavior/intent that seems to be in the world, it is nice to run into some good!

Congratulations, you recouped your shipping cost. :D PapeMart does make boo-boos, we have had such errors when having them ship to us, but never when I will-call my orders. BTW it is a great place to purchase shrink wrap. I will miss PaperMart when I move. :(

Wow! Sounds like you are/were close enough to drive there! The closest soaping/packaging/etc. supplier to me is Majestic Mountain Sage and they are an hour and half drive north of me. If only I had a teleporter! :D

Latest posts

Back