I've been busy!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitterz

Reaction score
So, since I decided to try my hand at making soaps, I have now made a total of 10 different kinds (started in late December with my first one). I have been giving these away to family and friends and they have all loved them so much and suggested I start a business. Well that is exactly what I am going to do!!

I have been using soap calc and working out my own recipes, because lets face it. . .I do not want to sell someone else's work, I want it to be mine. I am still working on getting color right etc and playing around with different options, since a lot of ingredients are hard to come by here.

Here are a few photos of some of the soaps I have done so far.

TeaTreeampEucalyptus.jpg

Spiced.jpg

CoffeeampWalnut.jpg

GingerampClove.jpg

Lavender.jpg

NonFragranced.jpg

Honey.jpg

I agree with your friends! Looks like you've put your heart into these. And I love the clear wrapper on the soap; people can still easily see the color and texture of the soap, and pick pick it up and smell it. But when soap is naked or only wrapped in a cigar band.....well....I don't like buying soap that people have been holding up to their noses and smelling.

Good luck to you!

Great job! Keep us posted on how your business goes, the soaps are beautiful.

They all look really lovely! I especially like the first one. I wish my photography skills were just half as good as yours.

Lovely soaps and great photos. My favorite is the one with the coffee press. I love coffee and coffee soaps. Awesome job!

Beautiful !!!!!!

So perfect! Looks like you are ready to advertise :thumbs up:

Good luck with your venture :)

Your soaps are really gorgeous. Wish my first soaps looked this good. By the way you need to make some pretty giraffes. I have the most gorgeous 6 and 7 foot caved giraffes from Zimbabwe. (Bob and Lucy). A wood shop here imported 2 rooms full of the giraffes from a tribe there. They are gorgeous and he promised he paid a fair price! He is an honest fella so I am sure he did not lie. I also wanted a 4 footer for the baby but they were all gone when I went to purchase and I was really bummed. thinking you could find a giraffe mold and copy the pattern, although it is hard to see in my pic the beautiful pattern

119_zps7753654b.jpg

Giraffes are my absolute favorite animal. . . .perhaps I should try that. . . .eventually :)

Beautiful! I love the bright red/pink color you got in the one with the rosemary. I had to do a double take because I was sure it was a bath bomb, or something else that would hold such a bright red and white better than soap!

Latest posts

Back