ISO Calvin Klein Euphoria Spring Temptation

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauramw71

Reaction score
Has anyone ran across this on any suppliers sites? I could only find it at commonscents. I'm leary of ordering from them because there are ZERO descriptions of their scents. If this is the only place availabe to order, can someone give me insight on their quality, shipping time etc? If I ordered the rollon, anyone know what it's cut with? I'm an information hound, so I like to have as much information as possible before ordering a scent, and they don't give me any. :( i will order if it's the only one that has it..
Man, I REALLY need to quit ordering FO's!!!! It's getting a little out of hand (or is that not possible? HAHA)
TIA!
Laura

Did you look it up on fragrance finder? SOS (save on scents)has a lot of dupes, I would try there first if I couldn't find it on fragrance finder.

I did, and couldnt find anything. sos is always my go to place for dupes and they don't have it. i was surprised! I don't know if it's a new scent or not. Only place i found it was commonscents.
I think honor has ordered from them, maybe she'll see this and give me some input.
thanks Tabitha!

i bought some fos, dups of perfume, i used in lotion not soap, they seemed good, i did use one in soap it is holding smell ok, it was aspen winter. I did get a roll on, nice coc/lemongrass.

I did order from there. A girl I work with wanted DKNY so I got that, the Spring Temptation, Pure Grace, and Aqua Di Gio. 4 1 oz bottles with shipping was like $25. ouch! The DKNY my friend said smells NOTHING like the real stuff. I don't know, never smelled it but this stuff I got stinks! The Pure Grace... ohhh OOB it's BEAUTIFUL! Put it in lotion at 1% couldn't smell ANYTING, put it at 2% again... I can't smell a THING! I'm sad that's my fav in the WORLD!!! I'm gunna try it in a perfume. Aqua Di Gio - my fiance said EXACT. Spring Temptation is such a pretty smell. That one I like. These will probbly jsut be perfume sprays or rollons.. Dunno if I'll order from them again though. Unless I'm in dire need and can only find it there.

Back