Inspire Me - Soap Making Game

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not playing, but I had to pop in and say you guys come up with the coolest things. Subscribed :)

Sonya-m challenge for me is resting in the mold. I do really love the smell of the FO picked, NG Couture Hotness but it does go instant yellow even with TD added so the final color will be interesting. I was expecting acceleration but I think with my recipe I was able to overcome that. Can't wait to cut :)

Ok sonya-m, I'm going for it...

First do you have any glitter? Cause I'd love to see fairy dust but that definitely needs glitter...

Otherwise let's do love potion, ombre in a loaf mold, with amethyst, pink and white pearl.

The soap looks great!

sonya: I'm curious what fairydust smells like?

From the Gracefruit site:

A pretty powdery accord with citrus notes of lemon and orange alongside freesia, supported by a soft floral heart of rose, jasmine, lily and violet resting on a caring base of honey, heliotrope, musk and vanilla.

It smells pink and girly

What I have:

Fragrances:
BB:
Crisp Anjou Pear
Champagne
Crisp Cotton
Love Spell
Sea Moss
Ocean Rain
Moonlight Pomegranate
Tobacco Bay Leaf
Lime
Spearmint Eucalyptus
Oatmeal, Milk & Honey
Almond Biscotti
Vanilla Select
Beau Brummel
Salty Mariner
Dragon's Blood
Fresh Mango
FO blend of champagne and lime

WSP:
Verbena & Lemon
Black Raspberry Vanilla
Rosemary Mint
Love Spell
Windsong Balsam Pine
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Vanilla Bean Noel
Sandalwood Vanilla
Fresh Vanilla
Deluxe Vanilla
Oatmeal & Honey
Vanilla Buttercream
Clove fo

EO's:
Lemongrass
Spearmint
Tea Tree
Cinnamon Bark
Clove Bud
Fir Needle
Eucalyptus
Rosemary
Tangerine
Grapefruit
Patchouli
EO blend of cedarwood, tangerine, and white grapefruit
EO blend of lavender and tangerine
EO blend of lemon, litsea and anise
EO FO blend of eucalyptus, tea tree, and sweetgrass

Colors:
Matte lavender ultramarine
Neon blue
Neon pink (2 shades)
Neon coral
White sparkle mica
Ivory lace sparkle mica
Copper sparkle mica
Brown sparkle mica
Black sparkle mica
Turquoise
Sunshine yellow mica
Pink and red sample assortment from Nurture - carnation pink, poppy red, high risk red, Mandarin red...ok there's a lot of colors here

I also just ordered a bunch of purple, blue and green colors from nurture and the vibrance sample set.

Edit to add - completely forgot about my rose hip powder, spirulina powder, alkanet root powder, rose kaolin clay, and bentonite clay.

I only have loaf molds right now, seriously in need of new molds.

Let me know if I'm missing anything, I am open to anything so challenge me!

Last edited:
LOL, not yet but I will see if it will come out of the mold when I get home from work this evening :razz:

Sorry it took so long, it was soft for awhile. Not the best zebra swirl but I think it is cute and the scent is delicious!!

1433501001007.jpg

Back