Inspire Me - Soap Making Game

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, this looks like fun and I'm dying to make some soap.

And all the pics look amazing. I need to be inspired too!

I'm definitely jumping in on this when I've got my exam out of the way in June!!! Why did I decide I needed to be chartered???

Hopefully yeah! But I won't be finished until Aug 2017 if I pass all my remaining exams first time so no extra money till then! Just lots of effort and reduced opportunities to soap

so used my normal recipe , but of course something would go wrong. I had unusual trace. so no Column swirls. Plop sorry guys.. will do another tomorrow .. I had to work fast. its in the oven now. colors i picked where brow red yellows and green

so used my normal recipe , but of course something would go wrong. I had unusual trace. so no Column swirls. Plop sorry guys.. will do another tomorrow .. I had to work fast. its in the oven now. colors i picked where brow red yellows and green
I'm going to do mine tonight but I want to know if its ok if I use another fragrance? The coconut I have discolors and has to be hp'd. I can use guava mango with the lemon verbena though.

I'm sure the one you made today will look lovely though.

I have:

All the usual oxides and ultramarines
Micas in dark pink, light pink, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, various shades of purple, gold, light brown
Neons in pink, yellow, orange and blue (can mix to get more colours)

FOs: moroccan mint, coconut cream, orange blossom, rosehip, rose geranium, jasmine, sexy beast (mixed floral), raspberry, mango, grapefruit Bellini, grapefruit and lily, electric lemonade.
Also quite a few EOs

Willing to try any design possible in a slab or loaf mould :)

How about electric lemonade, with a pink green and gold on a white base peacock swirl? :)

I have:

Dark chocolate, turkish mocha, cannabis, gingerbread, tutti fruity,orange and mango, eggnog, dirt, vanilla black raspberry, vanilla frosting, sleigh ride, tobacco, santas pipe, applejack & peel, hot apple surplus

eos: cedar, anise, peppermint, eucalyptus,

colours:

maddar, alkanet, rosehip, white kaolin, charcoal, paprika, tumeric, turkish coffee, chrome green oxide, ultramarine blue, copper mica, and forest green mica

I can do layers, a mica line, a drop swirl, an in the pot swirl, and a hanger swirl

Last edited:
Sweet bubble and wyredgirl, looks wonderful! I ran out of tallow and haven't had a chance to get more, so I haven't been soaping for a few days now. I'd love to try the game again soon:)

I have:

Dark chocolate, turkish mocha, cannabis, gingerbread, tutti fruity,orange and mango, eggnog, dirt, vanilla black raspberry, vanilla frosting, sleigh ride, tobacco, santas pipe, applejack & peel, hot apple surplus

eos: cedar, anise, peppermint, eucalyptus, lemongrass

colours:

maddar, alkanet, rosehip, white kaolin, charcoal, paprika, tumeric, turkish coffee, chrome green oxide, ultramarine blue, copper mica, and forest green mica

I can do layers, a mica line, a drop swirl, an in the pot swirl, and a hanger swirl

If you don't mind sharing, where did you purchase your cannabis FO from? I've been on the hunt for a good cannabis and the one from NG isn't quite right. TIA!

Dragon girl - I've already made the soap Obsidian suggested before pulling out I'm afraid! But you have chosen wisely - it is electric lemonade! I'll post pictures once it's ready to cut :)

the one I've got is from wholesale supplies plus! They also have one called hemp, so if one isn't quite what you're looking for the other might be :)

Thanks! I've been looking for reviews on the various cannabis fragrances available and it seems like such a small market of people looking for it that it's hard to find many reviews. Have you soaped with the WSP version yet? I have the cannabis flower from NG curing right now.

Dragongirl, you can choose my soap. My back has healed up enough I can manage a batch.

Scents: sinus relief, sweetgrass, burgundy rose, lemongrass, dark chocolate, white tea & ginger, ginger lime, winters garden.

colors: green, blue, whites, burgundy, various pinks, yellow, orange, lavender, purple, brown, black, rose clay, madder root, spirulina

additives: beer, coconut milk, poppy seeds, silk,

molds: slab, loaf, round, oval individual

Dragongirl, you can choose my soap. My back has healed up enough I can manage a batch.

Scents: sinus relief, sweetgrass, burgundy rose, lemongrass, dark chocolate, white tea & ginger, ginger lime, winters garden.

colors: green, blue, whites, burgundy, various pinks, yellow, orange, lavender, purple, brown, black, rose clay, madder root, spirulina

additives: beer, coconut milk, poppy seeds, silk,

molds: slab, loaf, round, oval individual

super awesome, lets see..
burgundy rose, layered- spirulina, burgundy, madder, rose clay, in green, then dark > light, in a loaf, with lets say coconut milk and poppy seeds

Latest posts

Back