Ingredients in bath & body wash issues

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelz921

Reaction score
I ordered about 2 months ago a half gallon of bath & body wash from Creative Illuminations and there were no ingredients on the jug. Now I was making some and went to their website to get a list of the ingredients but they no longer have it on their site. I emailed them 3 days ago and have yet to hear a response. Anyone know what the ingredients are or how I can get them?

I stopped ordering from them because of their customer support and this just confirms my problems with them.

To know for sure you need to get the list from the supplier. They should have listed them on the bottle or at least enclosed them and an MSDS sheet with the product. Good reasons NOT to use them again.

If you go to the Wayback Machine and type in their URL, you should be able to pull up the list from when the site was older.

Is it the bath and shower gel?
Purified Water
Triethanolamine Lauryl Sulfate
Coco Diethanolamide
Cocamidopropyl Sulfate
Methyl Paraben

OMG I could hug you soapbuddy! Thank you, Thank you!

Believe me I have not ordered from them again and will not ever order from them again AZ Soaper. They have made to many mistakes, poor customer service and a few other things I won't go into.

angelz921 said:
OMG I could hug you soapbuddy! Thank you, Thank you!

Believe me I have not ordered from them again and will not ever order from them again AZ Soaper. They have made to many mistakes, poor customer service and a few other things I won't go into.
You're quite welcome. :)

Latest posts

Back