In need of prayer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of you and your family. I don't envy the road ahead for any of you and I doubt I could do it; I'm not that strong.

But your brother has made it through so much already just trying to survive. I hope and pray that knowing the pt is helping him heal will help keep his strength and determination up.

Kamahido, I am so happy that your brother pulled through and is on the road to recovery. I'm wishing him the best on his long and difficult journey. I'm hoping that it gets easier for him with every day that passes.

My younger brother just sent me a message I wanted to pass on to all of you...

Went with mom to see how Ben was doing today. Just amazing how he continues to improve. He's able to do most of the work to get in and out of bed and he was able to roll himself the length of the hall without a break.
We left before his last PT exercise of standing. Dad will let us know how that went. He won't be able to walk until the pelvis is healed enough to put weight on it, but being able to keep strength in the right leg is crucial.
His appetite is on the rise as well. He was able to eat most of his breakfast and was legitimately hungry for lunch.
So many things to be thankful for.

Praying the rosary for your brother.

Keep the faith

Blessings,
Margo

Thoughts and prayers for the recovery of your brother and for peace and comfort during this tough wait for you and your family.

That's amazing news. You must be thrilled! thanks so much for letting us know :)

Latest posts

Back