I'm just sayin...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarvan

Reaction score
If this forum ever got hacked or wasn't available anymore, I would have to curl up in a little ball, sit in the corner and rock back and forth. Just sayin...

It's just simply the best! :D

I have to say that this forum keeps me company while my husband travels every other week. Yuck on the traveling part, but it's good to be able to help people, hear about everyone's plans, successes, "failures", and what not. Sometimes I try to take breaks, but it keeps sucking me back in!

I spend so much time on the forum that I got a new laptop so I can be connected even when my husband is using the main computer. It's called "Mommy's Laptop." :D

I love it here too.
But just remember this: it's the members that make this place awesome. So everyone stay friendly, keeping helping one another, and the new members too. SMF has a reputation for being one of the friendliest forums on the net. YAY!
So, thank you to all you members that offer your experience. It helps everyone!!

I love being here too. I want a lap top too, There are 4 of us - me-dh-ds-ds on one computer. They leave my tab alone and open a new one for themselves. I think them know me to well :shock: .

I cannot believe how wonderful everyone is here. No matter how crummy a day I've had, you all always lift my spirits. Sending my love and admiration out to the SMF cosmos!!!!!

Me, too. I open my eyes every morning. This is the first website I check after sending e-mail to my husband.

I agree, this is a great forum with lots of knowledgable soapers.
Its a very comfortable forum to ask and learn.

I check it at least 3 or 4 times daily.... Especially the Photo gallery :)

Vic1963 said:
I agree, this is a great forum with lots of knowledgable soapers.
Its a very comfortable forum to ask and learn.

I check it at least 3 or 4 times daily.... Especially the Photo gallery :)

Same here. I am the only one in the office during my 'day' job. I check in all of the time. I don't post much. But, I absorb alot of it. Now, when the boss -(also DH) -comes in, I have to look busy. I try to separate our work life from home. My problem is I can't separate my home life from work. Did that make sense?

Yep makes sense to me. I live and work with mom. DH at least gets to work away from the women. However he has a hour drive one way I have about 8 minute drive one way.

Latest posts

Back