I'll miss you guys!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dixie

Reaction score
My mom is flying into town tomorrow and staying a whole week. I don't think I will get many opportunities to get on SMF while she is here. Talking about withdrawals! Maybe I can sneak on occasionally late at night ;)

I really enjoy hanging out here and will truly miss all of you.

What a great Mother's Day present for the both of you! Enjoy your visit and we'll talk to you soon! :D

Judy

hey Dixie I am going to miss you ..I am glad you can be with your mom though . Try and sneak on once in awhile :wink: .
Have fun with your mom.

Does your mom know about the addictions a soap maker has ?? making soap, reading the boards,buying ingredients , making soap ? I am sure she loves your soap.

Kitn :

x

enjoy your momma while you have the chance, as someday the time will come when you will no longer have her-and YOU will be the MOMMY!

:D we'll be right here when you get done with your visit!

Dixie said:
My mom is flying into town tomorrow and staying a whole week. I don't think I will get many opportunities to get on SMF while she is here. Talking about withdrawals! Maybe I can sneak on occasionally late at night ;)

I really enjoy hanging out here and will truly miss all of you.
We'll miss you, Dix! See you soon!

Back