I'll be cutting these Bad Boys tomorrow...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I'm kinda documenting my soaping journey. I hope y'all like to see what will come out of the mold as much as I do. You never really know! Stay tuned - I'll cut and post tomorrow. Keepin' ma finga's crossed! :)

[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img1214f.jpg
[/url]

[/img]

img1221q.jpg
[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Very pretty ITM and they haven't come out yet. I'll be in to have a look.

Gorgeous, I love your rectangular mold and the purple and pearl topped soap looks divine.

I'm looking forward to the cut versions.

Michelle

Wonderful! What are the little pearls on top made of? Did you make them? When did you find them?

Fullamoon - the pearls on top are just sugar pearls used for decorating cupcakes. I think I got them in the cake decorating section of the grocery store. I love all of the great colorful sugar decorations you can buy now.

I love the cut pics! I'm a little new to CP soap so I was wondering how you did the embeds. Did you just make a batch of CP soap in a flat pan and then use cookie cutters on it after 24hours? ...kinda like M&P soap embeds?
That is a very unique soap. Only a soaper can appreciate the time it took to make that soap! :D

llineb said:
I love the cut pics! I'm a little new to CP soap so I was wondering how you did the embeds. Did you just make a batch of CP soap in a flat pan and then use cookie cutters on it after 24hours? ...kinda like M&P soap embeds?
That is a very unique soap. Only a soaper can appreciate the time it took to make that soap! :D

Thank you! You could do embeds the way you described but these embeds are M&P. The only time I use CP for embeds is if I have a batch that is not exactly what I wanted it be. I will cut it up in all shaped and sized and save them for a future batch.

Bergamot & Bubbles said:
llineb said:

Thank you! You could do embeds the way you described but these embeds are M&P. The only time I use CP for embeds is if I have a batch that is not exactly what I wanted it be. I will cut it up in all shaped and sized and save them for a future batch.

Wow, I didn't know we could use M&P embeds. Thanks!!!...much easier to mold I would think!

llineb said:
Bergamot & Bubbles said:
llineb said:

Wow, I didn't know we could use M&P embeds. Thanks!!!...much easier to mold I would think!

:wink:

Latest posts

Back