I hate sausages and onions ....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pops1

Reaction score
Just spent half the day at our local hardware mega store BBQing sausages and onions to sell for our local firebrigade.Oh l smell so sweet :wink: my dog loves me to bits.Can't make up my mind which l smell the most of the sausages or the onions.We raised well over a $1500 dollars so that should help the firebrigade buy more equipment.
In the country in Australia we have mostly volunteer brigade members and although the Government funds a lot of the brigade we still need to raise money for all the little extras hence the need to give up ones Sunday to cook up lots of sausages and onions.I am making this oath ..we will not be eating sausages this summer at home and fried onions are off the menu too.I have had a shower ,washed my hair ,changed my clothes and l can still smell them l think the smell is coming out of my pores.YUK

LOL. Come to my house so I can smell you. I LOVE Sausage & Onions, especially if there are peppers involved!

Nice work on the money raising! $1500 is a whole lotta sausage and onions!

I love them too! Give me sausage, pepper, onion, with mustard in a roll and I am one happy camper!

Glad your fundraiser was so successful!

:)
Jude

you could try bathing with a few cut lemon slices. rub them on you and let it freshen you for a few minutes, then wash with soap. i have heard that can take care of most food-ish smells

I did like sausages and onions once but now well l am sure l can still smell them on me(all in my mind ) and its over a week now. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back