I did NOT touch... YES I DID! LAST EDIT! - #42- I PROMISE

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the top yet. Lovely but mysterious sometimes soap assistant arrived from work and wondered about the swirled soap. After discussion of my impatience, matched only by hers, she suggested we simply REMOVE the end of the mold and peek - just for a second. So we did. Can't wait to cut it but will wait until at least tomorrow, maybe longer. Now, back to the fridge. Here tis:

IMG_1007.jpg

I like it! Really pretty!

Soooo hard not to slice to see how swirls come out, isn't it?

Uhh, umm, well, you know, uuuh, maybe just a little one? Maybe later tonight? Ya know, it has been a while. And just a little one might not hurt anything. I could probably cut just a tad right now and see how it's doing. I don't think it would hurt, do you?

:?:

Nah, just a little hard to get off the knife. You have to finesse the technique of sliding it off without denting or gouging it. I really think you ought to practice. Right now. And then post more pics of the new end.

It's not midnight yet, Dennis. We'll see how long you last. (insert evil laugh and a whisper of "come on, Dennis, you know you want to. What's is going to hurt? It's just a little end piece. You can use it for your tester bar- wash with that little piece every few weeks to check the lather, instead of using an entire bar. What a waste that would be. Just a small slice......")

Latest posts

Back