SMF November 2019 Challenge - Spin Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry I am late posting the voting link. I totally forgot yesterday, although I did remember the day before. Today while driving south from Missouri where I met up with my husband for Thanksgiving, it suddenly came to me. Of course I had to wait until I arrived at my hotel tonight, which I have just done. Give me about an hour to get it all together and I will send everyone the voting link.
Thanks, no worries; I couldn't get into the forum at all the day b/4 the deadline until about 4 p.m. yesterday. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to post my entry. lol, I even texted my friend in Florida to try to get in and my sister in North Carolina and she couldn't either. We were all seeing "cannot load this page' so I thought maybe a glitch or something with no link yet. So glad you had a safe trip out to where your hubby is and got to spend time with him on Thanksgiving!!

The survey link for voting and the password have been send via conversations (formerly known as private messaging) to all 19 members who signed up for the challenge.

The password is case specific, so if you can't get in, double check you don't have your CAPs turned on.

Good luck to all and please let me know if I made any errors in name spelling, left anyone out, mixed up a photo. etc. I double and triple checked, but I am not infallible, particularly when I proof read my own work!

And the winners are:

1. dibbles
2. mommycarlson
followed by a tie for 3rd place between DKing and Mobjack Bay

Congratulations to each and every one of you who participated. I know this was much more challenging than I anticipated myself when I first started the project, and based on all the comments on the thread, it seemed as challenging to you as it did to me. Thank you all for joining in and sharing your experiences with the Spin Swirl.

Thank you everyone! And thank you @earlene for hosting this challenge. It got me to try something totally new that I had been curious to attempt but may not have otherwise. congrats to the winners and to all the other challengers as they were all entries to be proud of.

Oops, maybe I posted on the other thread by mistake.

Congratulations to @dibbles @mommycarlson and @DKing for your beautiful soaps. I’m honored to be included in the group. All of the submitted soaps inspire me to try knew things and, especially, to see color new ways.

@earlene Special thanks go to you for finding the time during this busy time in your life to host a wonderful challenge so we can continue to learn.

Back