How/Where to print labels?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sakura1024

Reaction score
Hey all! Is everyone just getting paper from OfficeMax and printing labels themselves? I've seen so many different shapes and sizes for labels, that I have no idea what is best. I would LOVE gold foil stamped labels... but maybe one day. What are your suggestions for labels? I have soap, Boston round bottles, and those wonky bottles that look like old soda bottles. Thanks for any help you can give!

I use PrintMaster program to design my labels and flexible labels for round bottles. You can print them out with your own printer. I don't think gold foil labels are flexible though.

I don't know if this will help, but when my daughter was in High School, she took a graphic arts class. The assignment was to "design" business cards and such for a business..(.could be real, could be fake business). As it happens, my husband is self employed. He received business cards, notepads, stationery and the like, plus the school printed this out at next to nothing, and my daughter got a grade...just thinking if you could approach the local HS and ask if they could help.

Latest posts

Back