Ok Cricut peeps... bring on the enabling

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much. :) Here's the other sign finished.
20230504_192214.jpg

Oh my. These designs are so beautiful. I just received a maker for my birthday this week and I’m overwhelmed. I took it out of the box at least but I just stare at it while I bevel soaps to package. I’m too busy trying to get things organized for this Saturday’s craft sale to actually sit down and figure it out. I have found a couple of YouTube’s to watch as well. That foil stuff sounds interesting, which I didn’t even know about before reading this thread. Lol.

@Whillow Maker is a great machine. Recommend signing up for Design Space. It isn’t free however it’s a fabulous buy as there are free projects and the program connects to your Maker. After signing up for design space look for simple cutting projects with plain copy paper on a lightweight mat. Easy way to see what the machine does. Then when you understand the basic cutting move into other things like cut and draw. Once you make one thing it becomes less intimidating. Enjoy!!!

@Whillow Maker is a great machine. Recommend signing up for Design Space. It isn’t free however it’s a fabulous buy as there are free projects and the program connects to your Maker. After signing up for design space look for simple cutting projects with plain copy paper on a lightweight mat. Easy way to see what the machine does. Then when you understand the basic cutting move into other things like cut and draw. Once you make one thing it becomes less intimidating. Enjoy!!!
Thank you very much. That is good advice. I will for sure.

I am also doing a 30-day free trial of Creative Fabrica, with up to 10 free downloads during that time. Their monthly or annual price is similar to Design Space, but there are so many more designs and fonts in CF than in DS, plus they come with commercial usage rights. It's a way better value IMO, and I may end up paying for the annual subscription.

Latest posts

Back