How to delete posts

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can someone, for the love of God, tell me how to delete posts? I am constantly double posting by mistake and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete them, them. I have looked on the two "more" options in the post "edit" screen and don't see anything.

Regular members can't delete a post once it's submitted. You can only remove the text within a post.

I'm pretty sure mods can delete a post, however. Message one of them for help.

You can also click the Report button on your extraneous post, and in the box, explain that you are requesting that it be deleted. That will send a message to the mods.

Last edited:
You can also click the Report button on your extraneous post, and in the box, explain that are requested that it be deleted.. That will send a message to the mods.
Yep, just sitting here waiting, waiting, nothing to do. hehe I know I could be doing housework, don't disturb ( not in this lifetime).

Edit the duplicate post to say “duplicate post”
Most people will see it's a duplicate post, putting that on it doesn't change it, we still have to delete it because it's double posted.

Latest posts

Back