How long have you been making soap?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

georgiastray

Reaction score
I'm a newbie soaper too. I've only made 4 batches so far, goofed up on one of those and had to rebatch. But the rebatch turned out well, and smells really good. But I decided real fast that I DON'T like rebatching. Way too time consuming. I'm planning on making a couple more batches this weekend. :D

earthsessencellc

Reaction score
8 years here, I first started with making liquid soaps, then went to CP bar soaps.... Been loven every minute of the journey!

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It'll be 2 years for me this coming weekend, and I've loved every minute of it. No matter how many soaps I've made, I'm still like a little kid at Christmas-time when I unmold each new batch. :)

IrishLass

cambree

Reaction score
6 months of reading tons of soapmaking books and now 6 months of making CP. It's very addictive!

Soapmaker Man said:
For 2 years now. Love it! Addicted to CP! What can I say, I'm a soapaholic! :roll:

Paul.... :wink:
I am a soapaholic too! :p

MikeInPdx

Reaction score
Read about it for about 5 years, then started rebatching regular soap, started CP and HP May of this year and LOVE it!

chrisinflorida

Reaction score
About a year for me.

It is still so overwhelming. There are so many different oils and fragrances and colorants that can be used, and I haven't begun to scratch the surface of it all.

Chris

cdwinsby

Reaction score
Coming up on 10 years now...mostly CP but had to try everything else as well....working on whipped cream soap right now.

Lexi

Reaction score
1 year of hardcore research and 6 months of actually making soap now. I have made about 18 batches of soap so far...I am addicted too! WOOT!

Deda

Reaction score
A little over 6 years. My first batch was 2/17/02.

Love it!

kwahlne

Reaction score
Only since May!! I LOVE IT and currently using my kid's college fund to support my addiction. JUST KIDDING, of course! :D :D :D

Jean

Reaction score
I am in my 11th year and still enjoy it as much as ever.

Jean

soapaddict

Reaction score
I've been doing mp soap for 9 & cp for almost 2 years I just love it.

heart of dixie soap co

Reaction score
making soap

on and off since 1992. there is so much more info, techniques, and products available than when i started cp. the most fabulous is www.soapcalc i feel like a mad chemist. fragrances are much better too.

soapmaking is my "therapy"! such a sweet addiction! i get an attitude change every time i walk into my workshop!

monet

Latest posts