How long have you been making soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a newbie soaper too. I've only made 4 batches so far, goofed up on one of those and had to rebatch. But the rebatch turned out well, and smells really good. But I decided real fast that I DON'T like rebatching. Way too time consuming. I'm planning on making a couple more batches this weekend. :D

8 years here, I first started with making liquid soaps, then went to CP bar soaps.... Been loven every minute of the journey!

It'll be 2 years for me this coming weekend, and I've loved every minute of it. No matter how many soaps I've made, I'm still like a little kid at Christmas-time when I unmold each new batch. :)

IrishLass

6 months of reading tons of soapmaking books and now 6 months of making CP. It's very addictive!

Soapmaker Man said:
For 2 years now. Love it! Addicted to CP! What can I say, I'm a soapaholic! :roll:

Paul.... :wink:

I am a soapaholic too! :p

Read about it for about 5 years, then started rebatching regular soap, started CP and HP May of this year and LOVE it!

About a year for me.

It is still so overwhelming. There are so many different oils and fragrances and colorants that can be used, and I haven't begun to scratch the surface of it all.

Chris

Coming up on 10 years now...mostly CP but had to try everything else as well....working on whipped cream soap right now.

1 year of hardcore research and 6 months of actually making soap now. I have made about 18 batches of soap so far...I am addicted too! WOOT!

A little over 6 years. My first batch was 2/17/02.

Love it!

I am in my 11th year and still enjoy it as much as ever.

Jean

making soap

on and off since 1992. there is so much more info, techniques, and products available than when i started cp. the most fabulous is www.soapcalc i feel like a mad chemist. fragrances are much better too.

soapmaking is my "therapy"! such a sweet addiction! i get an attitude change every time i walk into my workshop!

monet

Back