Honey Bath Melts

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

This is something new I tried they are bath melts with honey in them . Easy to make .

CIMG5997.jpg

Thanks for looking

Kitn

How nice! what are bath melts? Like the bubble of oil you put in the bath?

I love their color and they are very cute!

Nice shape you choose!
I want to make some bubble bars this weekend.
"other bath stuff" is fun too.

So are bath melts another name for bath fizzies and bath bombs? From your description it sounds the same. I want to make some bath fizzies soon.

They are so cute. I love the mold.

Those look so yummy! I feel like I want to eat them! Almost like big white chocolates! Can you tell I'm having the worst chocolate craving with ZERO sweets in the house (on purpose)? Those are great!

Those are really pretty!! I've never heard of bath melts either; but they sure sound good... Thanks for sharing.

Melodee

Those would be fun for my kiddo. She loves things like that! Thanks for explaining it!

Very nice Kitn, so am I right in thinking that they are mini bath bombs, forgive me for asking but how did you make them, I think they would make lovely Xmas prezzies!

Melts differ from fizzies in their makeup. Melts tend to be mostly butters w/ some powdered ingredient, such as corn startch, to aid the melt in quick & easy disolving. Fizzies are powder based.

Tabitha said:
Melts differ from fizzies in their makeup. Melts tend to be mostly butters w/ some powdered ingredient, such as corn startch, to aid the melt in quick & easy disolving. Fizzies are powder based.

Oh, ok. Cool!

Love those! I can never seem to get mine out of their moulds :cry:
Probably need more cocoa butter in them.

LomondSoap said:
Love those! I can never seem to get mine out of their moulds :cry:
Probably need more cocoa butter in them.

I dust the mold with cornstarch using a little paintbrush .

Latest posts

Back