Holiday ideas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaoJonz

Reaction score
hollyberryguestsoap.jpg

embosssnowflake-1.jpg

gingerbreadtrio.jpg

smallsnowflakes.jpg

wintertree.jpg

Love the holly berry and second snowflakes. Those gingerbread men will look great in their little boxes. You do such elaborate work. Lovely, bright colors. Will you do all of these or narrow it down? Anything else in the works??

PrairieCraft said:
Love the holly berry and second snowflakes. Those gingerbread men will look great in their little boxes. You do such elaborate work. Lovely, bright colors. Will you do all of these or narrow it down? Anything else in the works??

Thanks you Prairie! I'll do a few other things too. I'll do some candy canes for the kids, and I'm working on some bath bomb cupcakes. I don't make a lot of any one design....like to have lots of variety. I am doing more guest sizes this year, due to recession.

THEY ARE WOUNDERFUL.HOW DID YOU DO THE HOLLY AND GET IT TO STICK TO THE SOAP. JUST BEAUTIFUL ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.....TATER

Tater said:
THEY ARE WOUNDERFUL.HOW DID YOU DO THE HOLLY AND GET IT TO STICK TO THE SOAP. JUST BEAUTIFUL ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.....TATER

Thanks all for your kind comments!

I use silicone fondant molds for very detailed pieces...a tiny spritz of alcohol, a quick dip in clear M&P base, and voila! They stick perfectly...just as if they were part of an original mold

pretty, isnt that silver glitter going to hurt though?or is it soap safe(softer)?

Back