Here is our new logo, 2nd Attempt, Sorry What do you think?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think lighter colours are harder to read on a dark background, a lighter background with darker letters would be more legible.

Relle.

I think the black lines you have outlining the main graphic and the R and C are quite harsh with the color scheme you have. I don't know what program you are using for your logo, but did you think about using a drop shadow effect on your text? There would be a better separation from the graphic and it creates a softer type of outline instead of an actual stroke.

What I always recommend when trying to create a logo is to take a look at logos you really, really like and determine what the common elements are. Then design from there so you're getting the graphic elements you want. Keep in mind you are going to brand you product and create a corporate image around that logo.

Good luck - you're off to a good start..

Relle9 said:
I think lighter colours are harder to read on a dark background, a lighter background with darker letters would be more legible.

Relle.

Yep, that is what I think too.

Latest posts

Back