What do you think of this logo?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So cute! My favorite is the rectangular one, mainly because I love how the two colors and a bubble are mixed into the Bubble Bayou name — I can definitely see this printed on packaging for soap and other products! 👏👏👏 Perhaps the designer can provide you with versions with and without the tagline, so you'll have plenty of flexibility for different uses.

Don't know if I've inserted the image properly, but hopefully you can see this very quick & dirty stab at another version that could be printed on a round label. There is room for the tagline, or more bubbles and embellishments, or whatever suits your fancy. The little gator could be centered if that looks better to you (the dotted outline is just to suggest the edge of a round label, not a line to be printed). Ha ha, with him positioned this way, I'm starting to think his nickname must be Bub!

TEST_Bubble-Bayou_round_label.jpg

So cute! My favorite is the rectangular one, mainly because I love how the two colors and a bubble are mixed into the Bubble Bayou name — I can definitely see this printed on packaging for soap and other products! 👏👏👏 Perhaps the designer can provide you with versions with and without the tagline, so you'll have plenty of flexibility for different uses.

Don't know if I've inserted the image properly, but hopefully you can see this very quick & dirty stab at another version that could be printed on a round label. There is room for the tagline, or more bubbles and embellishments, or whatever suits your fancy. The little gator could be centered if that looks better to you (the dotted outline is just to suggest the edge of a round label, not a line to be printed). Ha ha, with him positioned this way, I'm starting to think his nickname must be Bub!

View attachment 77051
This is completely adorable. Do you mind if I use it? I know the other two are mine already but even so, better to ask. I can't believe how adorable the artist managed to make this gator.

This is completely adorable. Do you mind if I use it? I know the other two are mine already but even so, better to ask. I can't believe how adorable the artist managed to make this gator.
Of course — it is yours! Don't know how well it will print, though, since I was just messing with a copy of the file. Try it and let me know. And I agree, L'il Bub Gator is unbelievably lovable!

Latest posts

Back