Help with soap signs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdaniels8811

Reaction score
My display has heaps of soap in baskets. The table has three tiers so I need a sign for each basket of soap. Other than gluing clothespins to sticks to fasten to the basket, any other ideas?

I want the signs to be above each basket. I have 14 baskets of various soaps.

I thought of a florist fork - that holds the card when you get flowers but thought they would not be sturdy enough, especially outside. Thoughts?

I have all of my prices on one pricesheet and have two of them. I keep them strategically placed around the table in something like this.

I do the same for pricing (acrylic sign holders), I am looking to identify each soap type in the individual baskets - I have lots! I bought some clothespins and will experiment. Thank you for the reply's.

I use clothespins hotglued on wooden spoons. The spoons at Walmart are almost the same color as the clothespins.
For pricing I use index cards that are laminated. The do fall over if customers dig, but more customers fix them theirselves.

I got all excited about a couple of these really cool things that were inexpensive -- er, until I saw I had to pay a penalty for a 'broken case' for not ordering 50, and then shipping that was half of what I wanted to buy. Boohoo! I guess I will be looking into the clothespin option too, while waiting for divine inspiration for recycled items I already have or can get for free...

Take a look around your local dollar store as well. I found some fabulous picture holders that are shaped like fashionistas and hold a sign perfectly!

IMG_1182.JPG

You can also get clips like Shannon posted at the dollar store (the kind with the alligator clips) at least..we can here. I was just saying to my hubby yesterday that I needed to get some of those for my table! I'm glad to know they work well :)

You can also get clips like Shannon posted at the dollar store (the kind with the alligator clips) at least..we can here. I was just saying to my hubby yesterday that I needed to get some of those for my table! I'm glad to know they work well :)

I got some of those and they worked well, but would fall over when the wind blew.

Back