Help - Need Some Baby Boy Names

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooo, I LIKE Orion. (He was always my favorite constellation, too... because I could find him!)

Gates and Rome are awesome, too. I haven't heard these as first names before!

Congrats!!

I love the name Gavin! :) And Tristan. Those are two names we're considering for our future kids (if we have boys!) :)

Thank you all , I will pass these names on tomorrow, they are helping us move . I will have a 3 -5 and 8 year old helping out .I am wondering how long it will take me to find things :wink: They want to help gramma so they will get to help.

Kitn

Congratulations!! i like the names Oliver, Nathanial and Gavin. They were all on my list but DH didn't like them! :(

Congrats! That's such exciting news!

I love the names James, Mike and William (my father and brothers).
I named my oldest son Benjamin Clayton and my youngest is Travis Lynn, we call them Bunny and Tab.

Oh, DH is Kevin Lynn. Love that one, too.

bunny and tab lol cute! I just call my nephew.. nothing actually I don't think I ever call him by his name LMAO :lol: :oops: that's so bad I know it... my niece's name is laralie and I call her peaches... but wow I just realized I don't call my nephew anything really holy crow!

Congratulations, Kitn!! :D

Hmmm, let's see. My son's name is Jesse which I still love. How about:

Wade
Flynn
Aidan
Ashton
Elijah
Evan
Bronx Mowgli ( heh...)

i love nicknames my nephew is Brendan and we call him Beezer and my niece is Catherine but we call her Kitten

Back