Help - Need Some Baby Boy Names

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I am going to be a gramma for the 4th time in Sept :D . My son wants to call the poor baby Henry, if it is a boy .I have nothing against the name Henry , except that it sounds so old. We tried on Mother's Day to get some name's going but the best we could come up with was # 4. LOL very lame I know.

So what's your favorite boy's name . They have 1 boy named Gabriel , Gabe for short.

TIA
Kitn

You know names like styles 'come around' don't you? :) Henry might be very popular by the time the little guy starts school.

How about Justin, Jonathan, David, Jacob, Stephen, Mathew
Caleb, Gracian, Daniel, Hunter, Christan.........

Thanks Dixie
I really like Caleb , I will run it by them. I love the name Daniel , but there are 2 already in the family.

Kitn

I have a Kaleb, with a K..
but some names we threw around were Joshua, Declan, Mason, Lance.
I'll let you know if I think of any more..
and I know what you mean about Henry, my dad is Harry, and I can't imagine a "baby Harry".
And CONGRATULATIONS are in order, I don't care if it's number one, or number 13, all babies are beautiful and wonderful.
Of course, I will be loving it when I am a grandma, cos then I can give them back!! All the perks, none of the drawbacks!!
And Kitn, I hope your grandbabies all live nice and close so you can see them lots and lots. I think grandparents are so important to kids!!

Well congrats! My brother has three kiddo's my mom is only 46 lmao My nephew's name is William.. my brother decided he wanted his middle name hank though omg.. my mom was like wth are you thinking?!? lmao but my dad's parents named him steven rex (in latin it means crowned king - it's genius really)

Concratulations!!!
I love Caleb too. Also like the names Aiden & Noah. :wink:
try to take a look at this website, maybe it'll give you some inspiration.
http://www.babynames.com/
Hope the pregancy will go smoothly and you end up with a lovely healthy grandson :D

Kitn said:
I love the name Daniel

Aww ;) I never met many other Daniels growing up, but seems like it's become a very popular name for babies recently.

Here are some names I like:

Michael
James
Israel
Rome
Samson
Phoenix
Nathaniel

Congrats!!! :D

I love the names Brian, Philip, Michael and Timothy. They are the names of four of my 5 brothers and you couldn't ask for better brothers or friends.
(let's just say brother number five....sibling rivalry!)

Jude

Sibi, my Kaleb's middle name is Logan (as in Wolverine from the Xmen, that's what happens when you let the dad choose the middle name, at least it's not his first name!!) :lol:

oh my , you guys are good with the names, there are lots here that I really like, I will pass them on . Thank you!!

Chrissy , I do live close , I will live closer after Thursday.:DD Grandkids are the absolute best , they are so funny and loving .I started a girls club with the 2 oldest , the 3 year old named it the girls club no boys allowed.Then when baby brother came along , she changed the name to the girls club , no boys allowed except Gabe.We do crafts and go to shows ,we have fashion shows and just have a lot of fun.My nickname is gramma goofy , I love to hear them laugh . They rock my world big time.

I got to go to the ultrasound the other day , they figure baby weighs about 13 oz , well I think the feet account for 1/3 of that, they looked huge.

Kitn

That first ultrasound is such magic.
My littlest girl is nearly 3 now, and I still remember our first ultrasound, me and DH cried our eyes out, it was so good to see all her bits and pieces, and the heartbeat, and just that assurance when they say as far as they can see everything is great.
I hope I'm a grandma like you when my time comes. It sounds like so much fun!

My friend just became a grandma of twins Evan & Chase.
I like Caleb too - goes well with Gabriel.

I always liked the name Kingston.

My favorite is my sons name Michael but I also like Brian, Matthew, Alexander, Kenneth, Kevin.

Congrats Grandma!!

I have noticed that names are reverting back to old-fashioned ones. One of my granddaughters is named Rowan, and one is named Eva.

We have a couple of little Henrys in our town and they are being called "Hank" -- I actually really think that is cute, but then the kids are cute!

My grandson's name is Harrison, and I just had another friend have a grandson named Harrison... becoming popular, I guess, which my daughter was trying to avoid!

I have always loved the name Jacob - "Jake" -- unfortunately my own son was a III (Richard - pretty boring and not cute at all)... but we love him anyway!!!

Good luck - picking out names is hard!!

Back