Help me help my friend win a contest (and see me in a video)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittywings

Reaction score
My friend needs hits on her youtube video for this energy drink.

It's a cute video and I'm in it (though remember that I'm preggo, so I look chubby :()

We did it while we were backstage for a benefit performance.

Thanks! :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vc9Jku9mGA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vc9Jku9mGA[/ame]

LOL, that's kind of you, but I'm a lot chubbier than usual! (2nd in from the left in the kick line... for those who don't know).

Oh, and a little funny tidbit: we filmed a little snippet of me "falling asleep" in a chair... UNFORTUNATELY, it looked more like I was having an ecstasy-filled "personal moment" than me being sleepy. I'm not surprised she didn't use it! 8)

Are you a dancer? I took a semester of modern dance, but the teacher was horrible.
I'd still like to learn but a 34 yeard old, 6', 170 pound man would look a little out of place :oops:

I'm more of a singer who seems to get cast as a dancer all the time; hence, I feel like a fraud the whole time. If I did it more, I'd be better... but I tend to only dance when I'm in shows (not by choice, just lack of time).

There's nothing weird about a guy OUR age being in a dance class... you'd probably be surprised! Maybe take a class at a local college, I'm sure you'd fit in seamlessly!

kittywings said:
I'm more of a singer who seems to get cast as a dancer all the time; hence, I feel like a fraud the whole time. If I did it more, I'd be better... but I tend to only dance when I'm in shows (not by choice, just lack of time).

There's nothing weird about a guy OUR age being in a dance class... you'd probably be surprised! Maybe take a class at a local college, I'm sure you'd fit in seamlessly!

yeah dude!! how do you think football players get those nice moves!?!?! they all take dance lessons ! I swear!! even ballet!....

Latest posts

Back