Help... Dream Weaver needs a new name...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It probably won't be as easy to find it as it was to find Gary Wrights, that is for sure! He has a fan page and I wrote the mail to that.

Beer & buds? Sudsy buds? Suds 'n Buds? I Have also wanted to try that Fo!

I would think he would have a publicity person/assistant that handles requests, etc.

I don't know about about using a beer scent. I'm still leaning towards something like Cannabis Flower or Bamboo Hemp. I mean we're talking about EC and the hazy lazy summer nights of '67. Gotta have certain ingredients and scents associated with this time.

Not that I remember those times...too young. :D

Have you looked for a contact possibility? Just do it! I thought it was just about the dumbest idea that I had and within a week Dream Weaver was mine to use!
Ps... Gary and his wife arrive today in Munich where I sent the soap!

Buds 'n brew

That's great! I just know they're going to love the soap. Well, maybe not him, but I'm sure his wife will. :D

eta: I took your advice and looked up on how to contact EC. On the page, it stated to carefully follow the procedures and to expect a 3+ month wait for a reply.

It's okay. I found out you can't copyright a title. Besides if you could, Gary Wright used "Dreamweaver" years before Adobe came up with the program. :D

Back