Zap isn't a taste, it's a feeling. Since you didn't get it, it didn't zap. Terrible is basically how soap tastes. I hope he learned his lesson to keep the soap away from his mouth for both your sakes!Couldn't tell if the soap zapped or not. I tasted a crumb like what he got. It sure tastes terrible. Not tingly exactly... I've never tasted a battery.
Maybe it was pica? I remember I used to love me some playdoh and also baking soda toothpaste.My honorary nephew Will liked to eat my soap. The recipe I generally use doesn't taste bad ... just bland ... but some soap does have a bad taste. I'm not sure why he wanted to eat it, because it sure wasn't especially tasty to eat, but he did. I learned to felt the soap before giving it to him and that fixed his little red wagon.
Yeah, but I wasn't sure what the hazard difference was with semi-fresh diy soap versus what most people are likely to be more familiar with. Couldn't tell how much the poison control operative knew. Very glad to have such quick and supportive replies from the lovely people here!I know that you feel much better after speaking to poison control. He may have a little diarrhea, depending on the amount of soap the ingested.
Ya can't fix stupid. You can only hope it doesn't breed. Oh, wait. Too late. :think:We had a mom open a sample promotion box, while she was driving, which contained one of our marshmallow soaps. She promptly handed it back to her son in his car seat and he ate it. He treated her with regurgitating it on the back of her seat. This woman called us yelling and we told her to read the label that was printed with Do Not Eat. All he got out of it was a tummy ache