Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaKakashi

Reaction score
I'm Daniela, 22 years old from Jerusalem, Israel. I really like to make on my own all sort of stuff, and I think that whatever you can do on your own- do it and don't be lazy and buy it in a store (especially if the product you make is so much healthy). I stumbled across soap making half a year ago, and I'm totally in love, it's so fun! I started with some basic recipes, and now I pretty much make my own. It's great to be a soap-maker here, because the olive oil is pretty cheap, and there are some ingredients that are unique to this zone, like some herbs and of course the dead sea mud.
nice to meet you all, and also please forgive me if I have grammar mistakes ><

Hey and welcome! I have invariably noticed that people who apologize in advance for grammar errors almost never make them. Those of us who are native English speakers, however, make plenty. So, we will promise to not point out your errors if you promise to not point out ours. :D

Hey and welcome! I have invariably noticed that people who apologize in advance for grammar errors almost never make them. Those of us who are native English speakers, however, make plenty. So, we will promise to not point out your errors if you promise to not point out ours. :D

Most of the members are American, so are trained from birth to make grammatical errors, not to mention leaving the "u" out of most words :wink:

Welcome to the boards Daniela. I'm sure your grammar will be fine.

Like Susie said, we aren't close to be grammatically perfect here and so far I haven't seen any grammar police lurking around. haha

I was a English major, but you'd never guess it from my typing. I've been told I type with my Texas accent. Known to type a lot of "gonna, sorta, y'all" and others that would make a English professor scream. I say, relax and enjoy the forums. Great bunch of people around here and lots of experience to draw from. :D

Latest posts

Back