Hello from OHIO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say HI and can't wait to look around the site. I make CP soaps, soy candles and am fairly new to emulsified products (which I am loving). I live on a dairy farm - (hence the user name) and am working on a line of milk soaps using our farm fresh milk. I have 3 wonderful boys and a great husband.

Always nice to meet a fellow Buckeye. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! What part of Ohio are you in?

The Milkman's Wife said:
Thanks!
I live in the N Eastern part, closest big city is Canton.
I think you're close to one of my sisters, she lives in Doylestown, near Akron. At least I drive through Akron when I go see her! Very pretty up there. (not Akron - the rest of it!)

Deda said:
The Milkman's Wife said:
Thanks!
I live in the N Eastern part, closest big city is Canton.
I think you're close to one of my sisters, she lives in Doylestown, near Akron. At least I drive through Akron when I go see her! Very pretty up there. (not Akron - the rest of it!)
LOL, I grew up in Clinton which is right by Doylestown - how funny is that! Most people couldn't tell you where Doylestown or Clinton are on the map.

You are SO LUCKY - WSP is like 20 minutes from Crystal (sis).

Deda said:
You are SO LUCKY - WSP is like 20 minutes from Crystal (sis).
Yeah, it is nice to be able to save on shipping w/larger heavier orders. I try to make it up there once a year w/bigger orders and stock up on things. Well next time you visit your sis you will have to plan an outing to WSP. Their showroom is nice, they have all their products out to view (glass etc) and you can smell all the FOs too.

Back