hello from idaho

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey all!
i'm glad to have found this forum. i've been lurking for a while, figured it was probably about time to post an intro
i am a wife, a mother of a 20mo boy and a 5yo girl, both are teething molars right now, its awesome :p we have a shiba and we recently rescued a husky
i work full time in sleep medicine- testing and treatment of sleep disorders
a couple years back i made MP soaps with a gf for presents, and it was fun, but i really love nerding out on the chemistry of soapmaking.
my first couple batches i had some quick lessons on seizing and color morphing :D
i've been practicing alot, thirsty to learn more
thanks for having me!

Welcome, zanazalwi. You have a very busy life, it sounds like to me. I don't know how young mothers find the energy to do anything else when their kids are the age of yours. But you are making soap, too. Awesome!

Welcome Zanazalwi! 20 months is such a wonderful age! So much easier than baby baby. And so much fun! Glad to have you here!

Welcome, zanazalwi. You have a very busy life, it sounds like to me. I don't know how young mothers find the energy to do anything else when their kids are the age of yours. But you are making soap, too. Awesome!

i'd be keeping up better if i were younger, but i got into that game pretty late LOL if i could have kids and skip the newborn/infant stages and go right to 18 months- id love a whole litter of kids, but oh my goodness, i can't even tell you how i fantasize about sleeping through the night someday :D its coming, its got to be

Welcome Zanazalwi! 20 months is such a wonderful age! So much easier than baby baby. And so much fun! Glad to have you here!

it just keeps getting better and better- each age i just marvel at them and wonder "how could it possibly get better than this?!" and then they change and grow and they're just awesome :p little bittersweet that he's not my wee snuggly fella, but i do enjoy regaining some time to myself as he grows!

thank you for the warm welcomes! <3

Welcome Zanzalawi, lots of info in the M&P forum for you to read and in the Beginners forum. Most of your questions you'll need answers for are in there. :)

th.jpg Zanzalawi, this is a great forum. Yep they do grow up to fast, but that first year can be so hard. I was re-introduced to it when my preemie granddaughter was born and I took care of her several times a week. Wow, it was hard

Back