Has the Owl flown the coop?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh No my suspicion’s may be right! Ive been thinking of @Resovable Owl for the past several Days..
If our Wise Owl has 🦉 Flown The SMF Coop, I‘ll be so sad 😞 😢. He’ll definitely be missed.

On February 20th, 2022 was the day I’d returned to SMF from a 3 month break & I joined our SMF Soap challenge. ResolvableOwl welcomed me back w/ genuinely warm heart-filled greeting’ emoji’s & cheers even assisted in adding my name in our soap challenge list. That was the last time we exchanged our warm greeting to one another.
Hopefully I can exchange the same warm heart filled greeting as he gave me sooner then latter. 🦉 🤗💫🧼.

Last edited:
It may be due to what is going on in that part of the world.
I had that thought too. Since her disappearance coincided with the Russki invasion of the Ukraine, she may be on a covert mission to take out Putin. One can only hope.

Speaking of mysteries... Yes, I said "she/her" as opposed to the neutral "they/them" and the masculine "he/his". :smallshrug:

@Zany_in_CO, I also miss the OP. I remember them saying there are major changes or some similar sort of things approaching.
This is true, and it might well be the case that you will have to get comfortable with the fact that my reaction time will go up from minutes to hours/days. New boss probably dislikes me surfing soap craft forums during work. 🤭
(and hopefully Earlene)
I've noticed that too. 😬 Hope she's fine!
It may be due to what is going on in that part of the world. We'll hope for the best.
It isn't. Still warm here (though the central heating is likely operating on Russian natural gas). It's actually more of an annoyance. Yes, there is a war, but The first casualty when war comes is truth 😔. I personally despise the military war itself, but find it much more shameful that people (public opinion, press, politics…) are so eagerly falling for the desinformation war, that has been going on at least for months already. Too many people don't want to know the truth, but rather confirm their prejudices, and will believe those who are fostering them.

Wondering if him/herself has found themselves in detention again. I can't imagine why...so helpful all the time.

Hoping things are going well Owl, with all that is going on on your side of the world. I worry about stuff. So feel free to msg me on Instagram if you can see this @oceanspasoaps

I was invited to a PM with a few other members who shall remain anonymous, discussing the fact that Owl appears to be banned at least for now. Hopefully not permanently. Owl's posts regarding why the previous banning occurred have been since deleted so we are speculating that it was due to this "slanderous" post that caused the banning to be reinstated. Peachy Clean soap is also MIA and it has been suspected that she too has been in a time out.

I was invited to a PM with a few other members who shall remain anonymous, discussing the fact that Owl appears to be banned at least for now. Hopefully not permanently. Owl's posts regarding why the previous banning occurred have been since deleted so we are speculating that it was due to this "slanderous" post that caused the banning to be reinstated. Peachy Clean soap is also MIA and it has been suspected that she too has been in a time out.
Thanks for the info.

Some folks just don't get it...we are guests here. I am reminded of a story I read about a teacher...she used to allow her students to listen to music (with earbuds) during study times. But despite warnings to keep the music down, they didn't listen and she finally had to ban music. One girl thought that if they all banded together via peer pressure, the teacher would be forced to concede. The teacher shut her down..."You are not my peer."

Don't bite the hand that feeds you...you will go hungry.

Some folks just don't get it...we are guests here. I am reminded of a story I read about a teacher...she used to allow her students to listen to music (with earbuds) during study times. But despite warnings to keep the music down, they didn't listen and she finally had to ban music. One girl thought that if they all banded together via peer pressure, the teacher would be forced to concede. The teacher shut her down..."You are not my peer."

Don't bite the hand that feeds you...you will go hungry.
Yep, folks forget that. Learn to respect the ones that run and/ or own this forum. ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back