Happy Thanksgiving Everybody in the States

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pops1

Reaction score
I would just like to wish everybody in the States a Very Happy Thanksgiving "May your table be groaning and your hearts be full of love" on your Special Day

Thanks!
I come from a very large family... so it's like an industrial operation to make and serve dinner. Wish me luck! :D

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans!
I was reading about some of the traditional fare that is prepared for thanksgiving and it made my mouth water.
Deda, I bet you prepare a wonderful thanksgiving feast!!

We are having turkey, mashed potatos/gravy, sweet potatos, stuffing, homemade applesauce, and Alton Brown's green bean casserole. The Packers are playing (probably very poorly, but what the hey) and it will be a smallish gathering of just 5 of us..mother-in-law, sister-in-law, father-in-law, Andy and myself. I don't have any of my own family nearby. Everyone is at least 600 miles away.

I come from a very large family... so it's like an industrial operation to make and serve dinner. Wish me luck! Very Happy
Sounds like our Christmas Dinner its more Good luck than Good Management if everything turns out ok.

Hope everyone has a wonderful (and safe!) day, I can't wait for my dad and stepmom to get here.

Thanks for the happy wishes from our international friends and hope all the "homeys" had a great turkey day. :)

Jude

Latest posts

Back