Guy or girl?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20/f/s/hwp :smile: into fully engaging in life, short walks on deserted beaches :p and taking it as it comes. YOLO my-right?!;);)

(*sarc mark: I am not a pretty young woman who would say "YOLO")

Last edited:
Bigmoose- Is that you Bob?

bob.jpg

Last edited:
Gal who also loves all things Heritage: chickens > antiques > gardening > > > :smile:

Last edited:
I am woman, hear me roar!!! :lol:

Love that there are some guys on here though, and a nana?! That's awesome! I cant get my hubs to do anything other than wash my soaping utensils after I'm done with them :-( But I guess that's a contribution in itself, it allows me to soap more often!

I am woman, hear me roar!!! :lol:

Love that there are some guys on here though, and a nana?! That's awesome! I cant get my hubs to do anything other than wash my soaping utensils after I'm done with them :-( But I guess that's a contribution in itself, it allows me to soap more often!

Your hubster washes your soaping utensils? Dang! Mine wouldn't do it on a bet. Think I'll bring it up, though, just to agitate him. :-D

Nope. My husband will not wash my soap stuff. Dang.

Girl here. Trying not to soap at the moment cos there is no room to store it :(

Girl that started soaping because I enjoy being able to make or grow the needs of my family.

OT, but my husband washes dishes 75% of the time...and folds laundy too :thumbup: Yep, I'm spoiled lol!

My DH started making soap with me but he sort of lost interest which is perfectly fine with me because I work better on my own. He spent 25 years in the military and tends to want to do things his way. He totally supports my endeavors and will make anything I need (eventually.). That's the best part.

What does this mean (I feel old :( cuz I do remember something like this when I first got the internet but I can't piece it together now.

Ha ha ha bob. :p

20 female single height weight proportionate. I've been know to fib.

I guess I feel young cause whenever I see someone in their early twenties at a bar I freak out cause to me it looks like the bartender is serving minors. "Who gave that little kid beer..."

Girl. But my 15yo son is doing this soaping thing with me. Kinda cool!

Back