Goji Berry FO in CP soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemissjellyfish

Reaction score
Trying to come up with FO or EO that blends well with Goji Berry. It has a very distinct and unique smell. Any ideas would be welcome!

I use Blood Orange and Goji Berry from WSP that I really like, so maybe an orange or citrus would work. Or possibly Champagne if you have that. Or patchouli which I love and IMO goes with almost everything.

Thank you! All those sound like good options. Citrus (grapefruit, lemon, tangerine) is on my list. Some of the other options are lychee, cinnamon, ginger, bergamot. I’ll definitely try Patchouli. I think it will balance the sweetness of the Goji. What does champagne smell like? How could they capture the bubbly smell? I’m intrigued...

Thank you! All those sound like good options. Citrus (grapefruit, lemon, tangerine) is on my list. Some of the other options are lychee, cinnamon, ginger, bergamot. I’ll definitely try Patchouli. I think it will balance the sweetness of the Goji. What does champagne smell like? How could they capture the bubbly smell? I’m intrigued...
I've only ever tried Bramble Berry Champagne. I have ordered some from Nurture to see if it is the same. I don't know how it has the bubbly quality, but it does! It is super strong and one of the best behavers I've ever used.

I've only ever tried Bramble Berry Champagne. I have ordered some from Nurture to see if it is the same. I don't know how it has the bubbly quality, but it does! It is super strong and one of the best behavers I've ever used.

Ok! Now I will definitely have to try it!!

Latest posts

Back