Glad to meet you all!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branwynnemay

Reaction score
Hello all :)
I am from Colorado near Denver and have been making cp soap for about a year and a half now. I like my soap to be as free of synthetics as I can afford, and I just got a really nice soap cutter for the holidays that I’m overjoyed to have.
I’ve read several posts here over my time making soap and have enjoyed the sense of community you have. Yesterday was my first time posting anything (I am super introverted).
I am raising two little energetic boys and three doggies, I’m learning to garden and I also love to knit and read and exercise and hike up in the mountains.
I look forward to my time here!

Welcome Branwynnemay :), Two boys and 3 doggies will keep you busy. I knit as well, but have been doing a lot of crochet this last year :D.

Fellow knitters! How cool!
I wish there were two of me so one of me could just knit and make cool things (ahem, soap) all day.
I learned to crochet 2 years ago and it’s great! I especially like crocheting little creatures for my boys.

Welcome, Branwynnemay!
animated-cloverleaf-image-0060.gif

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back