New here. Hi, everyone. Tiny shave soap maker here

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CloudShave1487

Reaction score
Hi, everyone,

I am new to this forum, and am glad I found it some time ago. I have just been really anxious about joining, and have been reading a ton from here for some time now. Everyone here knows a lot about soap making: cold or hot process, and its a lot to take in. I'll be honest. However, I look forward to meeting you all, and learning more about the soap making process.

I am a shave soap maker, and have very recently got a recipe for a vegan shave soap down. Here, I want to learn from everyone and make some good memories while I'm here at the soap making forum.

Welcome! This is a friendly crowd and so helpful. I’m sure you have seen all the good shave soap content here - @Johnez has tons of experience - and others too.
Thank you! Yes, this is really an awesome place. Than you all for being so nice. I've read a ton already and can see that the grand majority know what they're doing. It's so overwhelming how much information is on here. In a good way of course. :)

Latest posts

Back