Get Well Soon theme

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momonga

Reaction score
I have not had any "me time" at all for a month, with one baby sickness after another! And I have not done anything fun, just work, chase the baby, and sleep. So last night I drank 6 cups of tea and ate 3 chocolate Easter bunnies, and stayed up until 3:00 am in my little studio! I've got glass in the kiln, lye water mixed for a CP batch tonight, and I'm starting two "get well soon" baskets for my mother- and sister-in-law, who are both recovering from surgery. So I did these M&Ps. The soap base had to be pretty cool and gloppy to get these swirls, so that embed will probably fall out after the first shower, but that's long enough to get my message across. They're family; they'll understand. But I am so excited that I MADE SOMETHING besides macaroni and cheese! :clap: So here it is!

Get Well Soon Soap.jpg

Those are wonderful! I am glad you got to make some soap to break up all the batches of mac n' cheese! Wish I had thought of something like this sooner, my partner is going in for surgery tomorrow.

Surgery almost never happens with enough notice for CP in a gift basket, so that's why I made M&P. Hope all goes well for your partner in surgery and recovery!

I collect smiley items and those definitely put a smile on my face. Your family will be tickled to get them. Great job and so thoughtful. You must have a heart of gold to finally get some "me" time and then use that time to make gifts for your family, so sweet.

What fun! I am sure it will bring smiles to their faces! (btw you will miss all the chaos when your children are grown)

Hope everybody feels better and has successful surgeries. Being in the hospital is no fun. I just got home with hubby from the ER. At least it was only an hour and a half. We got lucky.

Now that is a fun gift! I'm sure they will love it. I also think that it's fun to drink caffeine and stay up all night. Great way to claim fun time!

WOW! *THAT* is m&p!? You could have fooled me! I never knew you could do swirls and such with m&p. Very cool! I bet they will be happy to get these :)

Latest posts

Back